Can you advise a foreigner who wants to set up a business presence in India or invest in an Indian company?
Do you know how to perform due diligence?
Can you draft or negotiate a non-disclosure agreement?
What about shareholders agreements and joint venture agreements?
Do you know how to obtain a foreign loan?
Can you help a non-profit obtain a foreign donation?
Most clients will pay you a huge premium if you can help them with these issues.
Do you want to serve clients as a top investment and finance consultant?
Do you want to acquire highly-specialised skills in investment and corporate finance advisory and litigation?
NUJS introduce the Advanced Certification in Investment Law and Institutional Finance, which, for the first time brings practical insights from top corporate lawyers, successful businessmen and experienced investors.
- How to choose an efficient and cost-effective capital structure for a business
- Negotiate, draft agreements and provide key strategic insights on various financing transactions - term sheets, venture capital, private equity and strategic investments, joint ventures
- How to perform due diligence, obtain approvals and compliance requirements in relation to financing transactions
How can you use these skill sets?
Lawyers, CAs, Company Secretaries and other professionals can add huge value to clients by:
- Providing advisory and consultancy services, high-level strategic advice on financings,
- Negotiating and drafting finance-related documentation,
- Obtain FIPB, RBI and sectoral approvals, supervise or perform compliance and due diligence, FCRA-related compliances
- Businessmen and entrepreneurs can use strategic insights for a competitive advantage against others, while employees can provide valuable insights to senior management.
Other features of the course:
- Learn anytime and from any location - 24 x 7 access available on mobile and tablet devices (Android) and on the web.
- Faculty includes experts from the most reputed corporate law firms. Get doubts cleared in 24 hours.
- Learning materials comprise of video discussions with experts, animation, study materials, checklists. Access sample agreements and approval applications.
- Get doubts cleared within 24 hours over a discussion forum
- Those who complete the course successfully will receive certification from NUJS, Kolkata - certification will be based on performance in an online test.
Lawyers, chartered accountants, company secretaries, businessmen and IT entrepreneurs, consultants and self-employed professionals, law students, information technology professionals, MBA and BBA students, engineering students.