Can you advise someone on legal compliance required under the new Real Estate Act, 2016?
Do you know how to make due diligence report for a property?
Do you know how to get a property transferred in cases of wills and family settlement?
Can you advise your client on how to save taxes in real estate sector?
Do you know how to do a title search for a property?
How should you deal with real estate contracts and documentations?
What planning measures can you take to get FIPB approval for FDI in real estate sector?
Do you know how to prepare and record a deed?
Real estate sector in India has witnessing an unparalleled economic growth in the country. Real estate industry contributes around 5-6% of total GDP. After increasing the FDI limits in real estate sector, India has huge potential to attract large foreign investments into real estate. Looking at the dynamics of this industry, several regulatory changes have been brought by the Government in this regard and it is mandatory for all the professionals involved in the industry to be well versed with the technicalities of real estate laws and regulations.
In this context, there is an ever-expanding opportunity for professionals to acquire highly-specialized skills in real estate advisory and litigation. Further, this course will also provide you with an understanding of complex issues involved in this spectrum and as to how can you advise companies to mitigate legal disputes in the real estate industry.
At law school you only learn about basic concepts of real estate industry and how it is regulated. This course will enable you to use these concepts for structuring transactions and advising builders, agents and multinational corporations as to how they can follow the real estate regulations and also keep a check on the loopholes to avoid any legal dispute.
NUJS, Kolkata has launched three-month Certificate Course in Real Estate Laws for young law students, CA, CS, lawyers, management consultants, businessmen, entrepreneurs, etc.
What will you learn in this course?
- How to transfer a property received by a gift in your name?
- How to make agreements and documentation for sale of real estate property?
- How to comply with Planning and Zoning laws.
- How to comply with the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016?
- How to deal with mortgages and real estate finance?
- How to draft Joint development agreements for real estate ventures?
- How to prepare and record a deed.
Other features of the course
- Learn anytime and from any location - 24 x 7 access available on mobile and tablet devices (Android) and on web.
- Faculty includes experts from the most reputed corporate law firms. Get doubts cleared in 24 hours.
- Learning materials comprise of video discussions with experts, animation, study materials, checklists. Access sample agreements and approval applications.
- Get doubts cleared within 24 hours over a discussion forum.
- Those who complete the course successfully will receive certification from NUJS, Kolkata - certification will be based on performance in an online test.
Who are the typical audience for the course?
This course is specifically designed for young law students, CA, CS, lawyers, real estate promoters, agents and brokers, management consultants, businessmen, entrepreneurs, etc.